Your privacy is important to Artist Philly. I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my website visitors; this privacy statement sets out how I will treat your personal data.
Personal Data Collection
Artist Philly may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of my websites, (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information)
2. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and I on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of my goods or services
3. information that you provide to me for the purpose of registering with me
4. information that you provide to me for the purpose of subscribing to my website services, email notifications and/or newsletters and
5. any other information that you choose to send to me
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to me via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of my website.
I may use your personal data to:
1. administer the website
2. improve your browsing experience
3. enable your use of the services available on the website
4. send you goods purchased via the website, and supply you the services purchased via the website
5. send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
6. send you general non-marketing commercial communications
7. send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
8. send you my newsletter and other marketing communications relating to my business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which I think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email and you can inform me at any time if you no longer require marketing communications and
9. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Personal Data Security
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Artist Philly will store all the personal data you provide in a secure storage facility. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. I will not ask you for your password except when you log into the website.
I may disclose information about you to my agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, I may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that I am required to do so by law
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) and
4. to any person who I reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in my reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, I will not provide your information to third parties.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Information that Artist Philly collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which I operate to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to:
1. the payment of a fee and
2. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
I may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct me not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Privacy Statement Update
I may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on my website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
I may also notify you of changes to my privacy statement by email.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Artist Philly. I am not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Artist Philly provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to me by email to email@example.com